Indications for the examination:
Material: Perianal swab.
The test is performed by the Al-MED medical laboratory, which has certificates of Polish and international research quality control:
Central Center for Quality Research in Laboratory Diagnostics
International Quality Control Research LABQUALITY - Helsinki
INSTAND e.V. - Düsseldorf
StandLAB IQS - Integrated Research Quality System
The smear should be taken in the morning immediately after waking up, in the case of small children about 2 hours after falling asleep.
1. Take the sterile stick out of the test tube.
2. Using the tip of the cotton swab, carefully erase the folds around the anus.
3. Place the stick carefully into the test tube, without touching its edges.
4. Close the test tube tightly, sign with the name and surname, write down the date and time of collection.
5. Complete the form from the packaging and include it in the test package.
6. Send as soon as possible to the laboratory's address:
Al-Med Analytical and Bacteriological Laboratory
Ul. Przedborska 2
Made in Poland