Aleja Wilanowska 43D
Monday-Friday from 10.00-16.00
phone: 505 967 077
show on the map
The Gras Healthcare card is a ticket to the world of cheaper shopping and special occasions!
- Every purchase is awarded with points
- Purchase and discount vouchers for regular customers
- Offers, promotions only for Card holders
- Free delivery days
- Invitations to conferences, trainings, presentations
- And many others!
Cancellations and returns
At grascare.com you have the option of returning the products you have ordered within 30 days of receiving the order. Return form: Withdrawal form If the order has been paid by credit card or PayU - the refund will be made automatically.
If you pay by bank transfer or if the order was paid on delivery, please provide the payer's bank account details in the appropriate field on the return form. We will refund the invoice to the indicated account.
In each of the above cases, the refund should take place no later than within 14 days from the date of sending by the Buyer a statement of withdrawal from the contract. The costs of return shall be borne by the Ordering Party.
You can also make a return at a stationary store in Warsaw.
- Gras Healthcare is required to provide a product free of defects. In the event that the Buyer is a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, then the provisions of the Civil Code on sale (provisions regarding warranty for defects) shall apply to the sales contract. Complaints and claims due to product defects (things) should be reported in accordance with these provisions.
- If the product sold has defects, then the Buyer may file a complaint:
a. demand the removal of the defect either
b. demand replacement of the product with a product free from defects or
c. submit a price reduction statement, or
d. submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract (the contract cannot be withdrawn unless the product defect is insignificant).
- Gras Healthcare is obliged to replace the defective item with a non-defective one or remove the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the Buyer. Gras Healthcare may refuse to satisfy the request of the Buyer if bringing the defective product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the Buyer is impossible, or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into conformity with the contract.
- In the event that the Buyer makes a statement about the price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, then Gras Healthcare may, however, replace the defective product with a product free from defects, or remove the defect, provided that these activities take place immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Buyer. However, the limitation indicated in the previous sentence does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by Gras Healthcare or Gras Healthcare has not satisfied the obligation to replace the product with a non-defective one or to remove the defect.
- The buyer may instead of the removal of the defect proposed by Gras Healthcare request a replacement of the product for one free of defects, or instead of the replacement of the product demand removal of the defect, unless bringing the product to compliance with the contract in the manner chosen by the Buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs compared to the proposed method by Gras Healthcare.
- The reduced price should remain in proportion to the price under the contract in which the value of the product with the defect remains to the value of the product without the defect.
- When assessing the excessive costs - referred to in paragraph 3 and 5 above - the value of the product free from defects, the type and significance of the defect found are taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which the Buyer would otherwise be exposed.
- Complaints should be submitted in writing to the address of the Gras Healthcare office.
- When submitting a complaint, please describe the product defect. The buyer may use the return form for this purpose. The product must be sent back together with the complaint to the address indicated by the address of Gras Healthcare. The previous sentence does not apply to cases in which sending the product is unnecessary to clarify the matter, and the Buyer only requests a price reduction, if he is entitled to such a right. However, the buyer is obliged to send the product to the address of Gras Healthcare if Gras Healthcare deems it necessary. The shipping cost is returned by the Seller if the complaint is justified. Sending the product by the Buyer on delivery will not be accepted.
- Gras Healthcare, at the latest within 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, will respond to the complaint and inform the Customer about further proceedings. In the event that the complaint is justified, the Website will inform the Customer about the proposed way of handling the complaint. If the Buyer demanded replacement of the item or removal of the defect, or made a statement on the price reduction, specifying the amount by which the price is to be reduced, and Gras Healthcare did not respond to this request within 14 days, it is considered that the request was justified.
- Gras Healthcare is liable under the warranty if the defect is found within two years from the date of delivery of the product to the Buyer. A claim for the removal of a defect or replacement of a sold item for a non-defective one expires after one year, counting from the day the defect was found, while the limitation period cannot end before the date specified in the previous sentence.
- Gras Healthcare makes no warranty on the products sold and does not provide after-sales services.
- The buyer has the option of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress, including, inter alia:
a. The buyer is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the Trade Inspection with a request to settle the dispute;
b. The buyer is entitled to apply to the voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings regarding the amicable settlement of the dispute;
c. The buyer may obtain free assistance in resolving the dispute by using the free assistance of the poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization whose statutory tasks include protection
- If the Buyer is not a consumer within the meaning of art. 221 of the Civil Code, then the provisions of this paragraph shall not apply (the provisions of the Civil Code shall apply). The complaint should be submitted to the address indicated in paragraph 8 above.
Al. Wilanowska 43D
02-765 Warsaw, Poland
Phone: +48 505 967 077