Tick Twister Hooks
The TICK TWISTER HOOKS are made of break-proof synthetic resin and are designed to remove the whole tick from the body of people and animals in a safe and painless way. They guarantee a fast and painless removal of the parasite, therefore minimizing the risk of toxin injection by the latter into the person’s or the animal’s body. Reusable product.
The TICK TWISTER HOOKS are made of break-proof synthetic resin, designed to remove the whole tick from the body of people and animals in a safe and painless way.
The packaging contains two hooks:
Small - for ticks attached to spots with difficult access (for example, behind the ear)
Big - for big-sized ticks
How to safely remove a tick?
Take a deep breath. Do not show fear. And now:
- Wash your hands with soap or anti-bacterial gel.
- Disinfect the place where the tick is located.
- Slip the hook’s teeth between your skin and the tick, as close to your skin as possible.
- Rotate the hook 360 degrees, 2 or 3 times, making sure that the tick is between the hook’s teeth. The rotation direction is not important.
- Make sure that the tick is removed in whole.
- Disinfect the spot of the tick bite.
- Disinfect the hook (for example in boiling water).
Did you know? When removing a tick you must not
- -pull/ cut / scratch / cut the tick (risk that some tick fragments stay in your skin)
- -press the tick (risk of inoculation of the tick’s intestinal reflux or saliva into the host’s body).
- -apply grease or spirit to the tick (see above).
The only safe way to get rid of the tick is by using the tick twisters or getting medical help.
Made In France
Made In EU