Remember that you can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time and cancel your consent to the use of data for advertising, market research and public opinion. The appropriate link can be found at the bottom of each newsletter.
The protection of GRAS Healthcare's personal data is a priority for us, therefore we do not transfer your data for advertising purposes to third parties. By subscribing to the newsletter, you agree to the personalized selection of services when using our website (newsletter, website) and the use of your data for advertising and research purposes. If you have a Loyalty Card, the data will also be used to fully benefit from the card's features.
- The administrator of personal data is Montserrat Gras Graupera, conducting business activity under the name Montserrat Gras Graupera Clinical Services & Research, Al. Wilanowska 93/8, 02-765 Warsaw.
- The transfer of personal data is voluntary. The administrator may make the performance of the service subject to consent to the processing of data necessary for its implementation, such as: name and surname, address of residence, date of birth, telephone number, e-mail address.
- Personal data is processed only for purposes related to the implementation of the order in the Online Store, to send the Newsletter and to send (with prior consent) commercial and marketing information.
- The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3 above to authorized entities, i.e. the employees and contractors of the Administrator.
- The administrator may entrust the processing of personal data for the purposes referred to in point 3 above to other entities, i.e. courier companies and postal operators.
- The administrator may, without the prior consent of the authorized person, entrust the processing of personal data to state or local government authorities, if they show an appropriate basis for entrusting such data.
- The administrator will exercise due diligence to properly secure the personal data provided, in particular to prevent unauthorized disclosure.
- Consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn at any time by an authorized person.
- The authorized person has the right to inspect the personal data provided, correct and update it at any time.
- The authorized person has the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and to send the Newsletter at any time.
- The authorized person has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of personal data to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.