UV-less, Narrow-Band, High-Intensity, Blue Light.
The Gras B-Light treatment is a photodynamic therapy using modern lamps that emit high-intensity blue light. The procedure is completely painless and non-invasive, so it can be used in adolescents after consultation with a doctor. The treatment is applied for the whole body.
Lamps used in B light therapy have a wide therapeutic application. They are most often used to improve the condition and regeneration of the skin, to treat bacterial infections of the skin and subcutaneous tissue and to treat psoriasis and acne.
Application in the treatment of skin lesions and diseases in dermatology, aesthetic medicine and cosmetology:
- Treatment of acne vulgaris - impact on endogenous porphyrins, which are involved in the production of oxygen free radicals, destroying bacteria responsible for acne.
- Limiting inflammatory changes and accelerating skin healing processes - by impact on the inflammatory mediators.
- Skin rejuvenation - firming effect, texture and skin tone improvement.
- Increased production of collagen and elastin.
- Reduction of shallow discoloration, irregularities, pigmentation disorders, scars, stretch marks, wrinkles, rosacea, dilated blood vessels.
After first series of exposure, the skin becomes visibly smoother, firmer and has an uniform tone and tension. In case of a poor diet, stress, hormonal changes or acne, effects of the treatment may withdrawn, so after some time you should perform a booster treatment. The procedure can be performed at any time of the year.
Gras Healthcare Al.
Wilanowska 43D 02-765 Warsaw
Phone: 505 967 077